- Warm-Up Discussion: Which do you like more, cats or dogs?
- Review Compound Noun Stress
- Compound Noun Game
- Primary Stress
- Handling Student questions (if time)
- Communicate p. 90-94
- ML 3: Teaching a Process (if time)
- p.77 in Communicate
- Do p.77 question 5. Anticipate student questions for a potential ML and record your responses. Preparing for this is great not only for teaching, but also conference presentations! Then write a transcription focusing on message units and reductions. This is due NEXT Thursday.